Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment offers a wide range of direct and indirect benefits; from general health and safety to staff and visitors to potential customers’ – first impressions and brand image.
Every business has a duty of care to ensure a happy and clean office space. TotalCare takes care of the day-2-day cleaning processes, so your staff can remain focused another key assignments.
Planning Your Scheme
We offer a flexible service suited to your specific requirements. You can choose the level of frequency; ad hoc visits, planned schedule, weekly or monthly visits and the types of cleaning methods.
Let Us Help
TotalCare’s aim is to assist each business with making sure they remain compliant to Health & Safety legislation. We do this by offering an efficient and designated service, by a designated team of Hygienists.
Common problems associated with office and retail environments include:
- Staff Sickness – Sick Building Syndrome
- Possible spread of infections and disease
- Hazard to physical and mental health
- Past Control
- Customer expectations
- Breeding ground for germs and pests
- Tainted company and brand image
Many office and retail cleaning contracts change hands from one organisation to another. In many cases the original cleaning workforce remains intact; the only thing that changes is the t-shirt they wear. This is no guarantee that the level and quality of service will improve.
TotalCare only appoints Hygienists, who are directly employed and trained to our high standards.
Here Is How We Can Help
Every business has its own operational procedures and routines, our aim is to assist in helping your business win, by taking every day mundane problems away from you, so you can dedicate the time to deliver on what matters most.
Our teams have been approved and trained in Health&Safety Awareness courses, practical and theoretical cleaning practices, best practice to industry standards and understand the importance on delivering a high quality service.
To find our more and see how we can give you back the time without compromising revenues, simply follow the steps below:
- It Starts With An Appointment – Our Customer Service Team is ready to take your call and book a FREE consultation at your premise.
- Tell Us What You Need – A members our team will meet with you to learn more about your operation and find out more about your requirements and share ideas on the delivery of our service offering.
- We Do The ‘Legwork’ – Once agreed a quotation with further details relating to our services will be issued to you. Once approved, we will get the cogs turning on our end to deliver the best service possible.
- Relationship ‘A two way street’ – During the agreed service programme, our Customer Service Team and Account Representative will look to hold periodic follow-up appointments to discuss how things are going and look at your feedback as a part of our ongoing continual improvement policy.