Air Conditioning Maintenance
Office and retail environments generally use Air Conditioning to maintain a comfortable working, recreational and resting environment. For Humans to feel comfortable the perfect temperature falls between 19-20 degrees celsius.
Air-conditioning uses fans to move air, which passes through a refrigerated cooling coil known as a heat exchanger. Particulates in the air pass through the AC unit. A filter acts as a primary defence against exposing the heat exchanger to dirt. A filter is approximately 60% effective, meaning at some point dirt passes through it and lands on the coil. This dirt layer acts like a layer of insulation. If not correctly maintained, the following occurs:
Disadvantages for not maintaining Air-Conditioning equipment include:
- Reduction in Cooling
- Poor IAQ (Indoor Air Quality)
- Increased Energy Consumption
- Component Failure
- Invalidates Warranties
- Drain Blockages
- Condensaste Pump Failure
The correct solution is choosing the right contracting partner to maintain a healthy system.
Planning Your Scheme
We offer a flexible service suited to your specific requirements. You can choose the level of frequency; ad hoc visits, planned schedule, PPM, weekly or monthly visits and the types of cleaning methods.
Best practice would suggest Air-Conditioning to be cleaned every 6 months, subject to environment and site specific standards.
Let Us Help
We are happy to work with contractors in supporting them in the delivery of their planned preventative maintenance (PPM) programmes. We work with a wide range of contractors reaching sites throughout the UK. These include Etpa, Carters, ABM, Newman refrigeration, Tesco Maintenance and more.
Here Is How We Can Help
Every business has its own operational procedures and routines, our aim is to assist in helping your business win, by taking every day mundane problems away from you, so you can dedicate the time to deliver on what matters most.
Our teams have been approved and trained in Health&Safety Awareness courses, practical and theoretical cleaning practices, best practice to industry standards and understand the importance on delivering a high quality service.
To find our more and see how we can give you back the time without compromising revenues, simply follow the steps below:
- It Starts With An Appointment – Our Customer Service Team is ready to take your call and book a FREE consultation at your premise.
- Tell Us What You Need – A members our team will meet with you to learn more about your operation and find out more about your requirements and share ideas on the delivery of our service offering.
- We Do The ‘Legwork’ – Once agreed a quotation with further details relating to our services will be issued to you. Once approved, we will get the cogs turning on our end to deliver the best service possible.
- Relationship ‘A two way street’ – During the agreed service programme, our Customer Service Team and Account Representative will look to hold periodic follow-up appointments to discuss how things are going and look at your feedback as a part of our ongoing continual improvement policy.